Click to Download PDF
Our College Catalog has complete information on what our college offers.
Here is a table of contents found in this downloadable PDF file:
- INTRODUCTION: Mission, Philosophy and Objectives, Program Offerings by Campus, About ORT, About Los Angeles ORT College, History, Approvals, Accreditation, Physical Facilities, Learning Resource Center, Parking, Housing
- ADMISSIONS: Admissions Criteria and Procedure, Criteria for Admissions for Students with Mental or Physical Handicaps, Admissions Schedule, Transfer Credit, Transferability of Credits and Credentials, Nonimmigrant Students, Vocational Rehabilitation Applicants
- TUITION AND FEES: Tuition and Fees Schedule, Books, Supplies and Registration Fee, Payment Policy, Refund Policy and Buyer’s Right to Cancel, Return of Title IV Funds Policy, Student Tuition Recovery Fund, Notice of Student Rights
- FINANCIAL AID: The Financial Aid Office, Financial Aid Programs Available, Federal Financial Aid Programs, State of California Grant, Financial Aid Procedures, Scholarship Programs, Loan programs
- STUDENT SERVICES, RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Advising, Immunization and Communicable Diseases, Library Media Resource Center, Job Placement Services, Employment, Preparation Course, Student Conduct Code, Copyright Infringement Policy and Procedures Student Complaint and Grievance Procedure, No Harassment Policy, Drug and Alcohol Policy, No Smoking Policy, Student Right-To-Know and Campus Security, Visitors, Telephone Calls.
- ACADEMIC INFORMATION: Method of Instruction, Full time student, Student Performance Standards, Maximum Time Frame, Student Performance and Academic Progress Standards and Criteria, Grading Policy, Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP) table, Additional element of SAP, Transfer/Readmitted students, Policy of conversion of Clock hours to semester Credit hours for Academic and Financial aid purposes, Definition of Academic and Financial aid semester credit hours, Academic Warning, Academic Probation, Academic Termination, Appeal and Reinstatement Process/Failure of Satisfactory Academic Progress, Attendance Policy, Attendance Warning, Attendance Probation, Attendance Termination, Removal of Warning/Probations, Appeal and Reinstatement Process/Attendance Failure, Transfer Policy, Change of Program, Leave of Absence, Makeup Work, Graduation Requirements, Finished/Non Graduate, Student Honors, Disclosure and Retention of Educational Records (FERPA)
- PROGRAM DESCRIPTIONS: Associate of Applied Science (AAS) Degree in Accounting, Associate of Applied Science (AAS) Degree in Business Management, Associate of Applied Science (AAS) Degree in Medical Office Management, Associate of Applied Science (AAS) Degree in Digital Media, Computerized Accounting, Computer Graphics & Desktop Publishing, Medical Assistant, Computer Aided Design and Drafting (CADD), Administrative Assistant, Medical Office Specialist, Pharmacy Technician, and English as a Second Language
- COURSE DESCRIPTIONS
- BOARD OF TRUSTEES (DIRECTORS)
- REASONS TO ATTEND LOS ANGELES ORT COLLEGE
- ACADEMIC CALENDAR
Click your flag to download a brochure in your language